Puffy Split King Adjustable Base
Saatva Split King Adjustable Base
Are you looking for the best split king adjustable bed base in the USA? Look no further! In this blog post, we will discuss our top 3 picks for 2022.
These adjustable bed bases offer a variety of features and benefits, so you are sure to find one that meets your needs. Keep reading to learn more about these products and discover which one is right for you!
Here are the top 3 split king adjustable bed bases (plus a bonus write-up for the best Smart base). In addition, I’ve provided an overview of adjustable bed bases and a FAQ at the end of the article for more information.
I’ve compiled a list of all the features available in my top 3 bases, so you won’t have to search.
- Elevate the head and feet for multiple positions
- Using LED under-bed lighting
- Detailed massage functions (these vary between bases, see below)
- Remote control with preset positions like zero gravity to make it easy to use
The 3 Best Split King Adjustable Bed Bases In 2022 Are:
- Best Overall: Saatva Lineal Adjustable Bed Base
Saatva is a brand I like. They make good quality products ( like their top seller the Saatva Classic Mattress ) and are known for their outstanding customer service. This review is based on the “standard” adjustable base, not the “upper flex” model.
- Made in the United States
- White glove delivery is free (they come to your house and set it up for you)
- Warranty of 25 Years
- Several sizes available, including split kings and split California kings
- Legs: Push pin legs are adjustable from 8″ to 13″ with a total height of 13″ -18″ in 0.5″ increments
- Maximum weight capacity: 850 lbs
- There are no USB ports on this split king base (this is one of the few negatives).
- Massage: waves, head or leg. 15-minute timer.
- Protective plastic corners at the bottom of your mattress.
Furthermore, if you intend to pair your Saatva mattress with your base, you should be aware that their mattress is one of the few online only mattress brands that are not mattresses in boxes, and they are excellent. I recommend the Saatva mattress with a height of 11.5 inches to pair with this base.
2. Best Value: Puffy Adjustable Base
Apart from their hugely popular and feature-packed memory foam mattress range, Puffy also makes a great adjustable bed base that is the best value of all the ones we reviewed. Additionally, you can try it for 101 nights, so it’s completely risk-free. What a deal!
- A sleep trial of 101 nights
- delivered free of charge within 1-3 business days
- backed by an unbeatable lifetime warranty
- Legs have three adjustable height settings: 6.5, 9.5, or 11.5 inches
- Two USB charging ports
- Three speeds and two massage zones
- Base with a metal bar to keep mattress(es) in place
- With Puffy’s current discount deal, you can save $300 on your purchase AND get up to $455 in free accessories when you buy a bundle that includes Puffy’s awesome mattress
Based on the reviews, this base seems too good to be true given its combination of powerful features, big sleep trial, and value price. You can be assured that this is a great deal, and I have only found people raving about how great and sturdy the base is. I highly recommend it.
3. Popular: GhostBed Adjustable Bed Base
There’s no surprise, then, that Ghostbed’s split king adjustable bed base is a runaway best seller. They makes some of the best memory foam mattresses on the market and their natural latex mattress,es are also excellen. In addition, this is the base with the most options in terms of massage features and massage timer options.
- Easy assembly, free delivery and no assembly required: you just unfold the legs and attach the base
- The best warranty: a lifetime guarantee
- Sizes: Twin XL, Queen, Split King
- Legs: 12 legs, 12-inch height. They are not adjustable. As a separate accessory, you can buy 6-inch height legs instead.
- Max weight capacity: 750 lbs
- 4 USB Ports
- Choose from 15 different massage modes. The timer can also be set using the remote control for 10, 20, or 30 minutes.
- Black bar holds the mattress in place at the bottom edge.
Saatva Lineal Base: What Makes It So Special?
In one sentence: it has a lot of features for a low price.
But here is the complete list. So many reasons!
- In this roundup, it is the only one made in the USA
- Offering free in-home installation
- Featuring the most customizable leg height
- Known for its quiet motor
- Maximum weight capacity of all 3 in this review
- It has the cheapest retail price. There are no USB ports, but do you need these in your bed?
Adjustable Bed Base Overview
There are many reasons to consider an adjustable bed base for your home.
An adjustable bed base can provide relief from pain and offer a more comfortable sleep surface. Additionally, they can help improve your quality of life by making it easier to get in and out of bed, read or watch TV, etc.
If you’re considering an adjustable bed base, consider the features that are important to you.
Some adjustable bed bases offer a variety of massage settings, while others include built-in USB ports for charging devices. Additionally, some models allow you to adjust the angle of the head and foot sections independently, while others have preset positions that can be selected with remote control.
If you and your partner wish to share a bed, but prefer to sleep in different positions, an adjustable split king bed base is ideal. If one of you snores, you may want an elevated head while the other does not.
Maybe one of you wants to relax with a massage while the other falls asleep. You might prefer to sleep in zero gravity while your partner chooses a different position.
A split king adjustable bed base gives you unlimited options to keep both of you comfortable without compromising on anything.
Split King adjustable bed bases consist of two Twin XL mattress bases, so you will need two Twin XL mattresses for the top and Twin XL size sheets. The good news is that you’ll find the same brand has a matching mattress and maybe even a matching set of sheets once you pick your adjustable base.
I particularly like Saatva because you can combine one of the best mattresses in America with what I consider the best adjustable bed base on the market.
Adjustable bases don’t come with an in-home sleep trial, only mattresses do. This is because shipping these things around on a whim would be too expensive, so an adjustable base is an investment.
It’s an important investment in your wellness, so I think it’s well worth your money: you’ll benefit from adjustable bed bases (and more) in the following ways:
- Improves back pain
- Can reduce snoring
- Can help with eventual indigestion
- Reduce leg swelling
- Ideal if you like to read or watch TV in bed
- Excellent if you like massage
If you’re looking at the weight capacity of an adjustable bed base, you should also consider the weight of your mattress and bedding. When purchasing, keep in mind that the stated weight includes the mattress and bedding.
Is a Split King adjustable bed base worth it?
One of the main benefits of an adjustable bed base is that it can help you get a good night’s sleep. An adjustable bed can be adjusted to help you find the perfect sleeping position, which can help to reduce or eliminate pain and discomfort.
Adjustable bed bases can also be helpful for people who suffer from respiratory problems or allergies. By elevating your head and chest, an adjustable bed base can help to improve your breathing and reduce congestion.
What Sheet Should I use With Split King Adjustable Base?
Do adjustable beds ruin mattresses?
Do I still need to use a foundation or box spring?
Mattress Buzz is reader supported. When you buy a product through our links we may earn an affiliate commission.