Reddit users love the Ghostbed Mattress!
If you’re looking for a new mattress, you’ve probably heard of the Ghostbed. This popular mattress is known for being extremely comfortable and supportive, making it a great option for people with back pain or other issues.
But what’s the catch?
Is the Ghostbed really worth the hype?
Keep reading to find out what Reddit users think about the Ghostbed mattress!
The Ghostbed Mattress is one of the most popular mattresses on Reddit. It’s made with high-quality materials and has a unique design that sets it apart from other mattresses on the market.
Many people who have tried the Ghostbed Mattress say it’s one of the most comfortable mattresses they’ve ever slept on. It conforms to your body and provides excellent support, which is why so many people recommend it to their friends and family.
Ghostbed mattresses are known for their comfort and durability.
Ghostbed Mattress Pros
- The mattress is made of high-quality materials, which makes it durable and long-lasting.
- The mattress is comfortable and supportive, providing a good night’s sleep.
- The mattress is lightweight and easy to move, making it ideal for people who have limited space in their bedroom.
- The mattress is affordable and offers a good value for the price.Hot sleepers who need a more cooling mattress may want to consider the Ghostbed. The mattress is made with a cooling gel memory foam that helps regulate body temperature. The mattress is also available in a firmness option, which can be helpful for people who need extra support.
- People who are looking for a durable, comfortable, and affordable mattress may want to consider the Ghostbed.
- Ghostbed mattresses are a great option for people who are looking for a comfortable, durable, and affordable mattress.
- If you’re considering purchasing a Ghostbed mattress, be sure to check out the pros and cons listed above.
Ghostbed Mattress Cons:
- Those who prefer a soft mattress often find that a memory foam mattress topper can provide them with the comfort they need.
- Ghostbed mattress is not good for side sleepers. There are a few reasons why memory foam mattresses are not ideal for side sleepers. First, memory foam mattresses tend to be very firm. This can cause pain in the hips and shoulders for side sleepers.
- Ghostbed mattress is not good for Those who prefer something slower-moving and more traditional. If you like bounce and support, Ghostbed might not be the best choice for you.
- Some people prefer a slower-moving mattress with a more traditional bounce and support. If this is you, Ghostbed might not be the best choice. The memory foam can make it feel a bit sluggish for some people.
Ghostbed Mattress Reddit
Here is what Reddit users will tell you about Ghostbed Mattress:
Ghostbed from Costco?
Wife and I are in the market for a new mattress/base combo. We would like an adjustable base and a split king size. We are both large people and currently have a king tempurpedic that is nearing the 15year mark. We have been happy with it for the most part, know that memory sleeps warm, but due to some health issues we would like to move to something with independently adjustable base.
My parents have had a couple SleepNumber beds and have been happy with theirs so we went to take a look at them. Other than the obvious somewhat high pressure sales tactics, the Sleepnumber beds was comfortable and while I would like to say that money isn’t a factor (it’s not…but it is…lol) .. I kind of choked at the 8500$ quote.
Decided to hold off on the SN purchase and do a little research. I’ve done some reading and have read about lots of terrible experiences of people buying the Ghostbed online, but Costco has an ad item on the Split King with the adjustable base for about 2800$. Costco has been good to us ( I also worked for Costco for a few years) and I believe that when purchasing through costco that if the matress and base didn’t work for us I can return to the local store, rather than dealing with Ghostbed direct. I’m curious if anybody has purchased this combo from Costco and what there experience was if a return was necessary.
What are the opinions on Ghost Bed?
I am a pretty big (300 lb) guy looking for a new mattress to replace my terrible old mattress. I have a pretty weird sleeping position which is a mix of sleeping on my side and stomach. Hard to find what seems to be honest reviews online, what are your guys thoughts?Ghostbed has 4-pcf density memory foam in it, which is only suitable for people less than 200 pounds.
In the same price range as Ghostbed, two mattresses that have only high-quality materials (suitable for people of any weight) are:
Both have Talalay latex as the top comfort layer (and you can choose the firmness of the latex). The mattresses.net mattress has pocket coils as the support layer, while the Brooklyn Bedding mattress has 2.0-pcf density polyfoam as the support layer. Both are suitable for heavier people, so it is just a matter of preference. One advantage of the mattresses.net mattress is that the cover has a zipper so you can replace just part of the mattress if it becomes necessary.
I suggest getting the firm option with either one, and then possibly adding a medium-firmness latex topper after trying it for a few weeks if you feel that it is too firm.
Is the Ghostbed good value?
Looking for a queen in the $500-$800 range and I’m seeing the Ghostbed is $795 on Amazon. Seems like there’s a lot of affiliated-sponsored reviews out there, so can’t really find an unbiased opinion. And thoughts or alternative suggestions for my price range?I have not tried one but a coworker has had one for 2 or 3 years and likes it. I thought about getting one but ended up getting a Tomorrow hybrid mattress. I know Costco sells the original Ghostbed for less than the price you quoted. I emailed Ghostbed to verify the Costco model is the same one available from Ghostbed’s site and they said yes. If you buy one from Costco, you have to deal with Costco if there is an issue… Not that that is a bad thing.
Looking for a quality mattress without spending a fortune?
Look no further than the GhostBed! This bed-in-a-box comes with higher quality materials and is lower priced than many other brands. Plus, it’s perfect for any sleeping position. So what are you waiting for?
Order your GhostBed today!
This is just a little resume .You can read much more Saatva mattress reviews if you will search inside the Mattress sub reddit!
Mattress Buzz is reader supported. When you buy a product through our links we may earn an affiliate commission.